Saturday, July 27, 2024

The question isn't whether God loves sinners. The real question is do we love him?
Love will judge whether we truly love God or not. "For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly." Romans 5:6 The real question is whether we love pleasure, sin and darkness more than God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19 

Love will judge all of our works. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:2-3 

Love will judge our obedience. “If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. 1 John 2:4 

Love measures whether we are in darkness or not. "He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.  11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes." 1 John 2:10-11  
Love is everything!
 Jaziz Gutierrez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez

This blog is connected to the ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez. For more information on events, to receive personal ministry or to donate you can visit: jazizgutierrez.com
S.O.I.L by Jaziz Gutierrez. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

BTemplates.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Book Trailer

Popular Posts

Blog Archive