Thursday, September 12, 2024



God is asking for a divorce. A divorce from the Jezebel spirit!

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

The church has tolerated a spirit of Jezebel long enough! 

I hear the Lord say, I will not tolerate Jezebel's seduction, witchcraft, false prophecies, fornication, and idolatry in my house anymore. I want you to divorce this spirit or I will divorce you! Enough of eating off her table! Enough of partnering with seducing spirits! Enough of your whoredoms and idolatry! Enough of your vanity! Enough of your false prophecies and witchcraft! I am lifting up the skirt of Jezebel and seeing who her eunuchs are. Ahab's house will not go unpunished. I am raising up a company of Jehus to clean house. Surely as California burns so will my church be baptized in my fire. I will burn up the chaff in my house, for I am a consuming fire. The judgment and separation must first come to My Houss before I can bring judgment to the world.  

 21  And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

 22  Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

 23  And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Revelations 2:21-23

Jaziz Gutierrez 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez

This blog is connected to the ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez. For more information on events, to receive personal ministry or to donate you can visit: jazizgutierrez.com
S.O.I.L by Jaziz Gutierrez. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

BTemplates.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Book Trailer

Popular Posts