Wednesday, July 24, 2024

I hear the Lord say, I want your life. All of you. Will you let go of everything that is keeping you from Me? Will you walk with Me though none go with you? Will you stop using other people as an excuse as to why you won't surrender completely to Me? Will you stop looking around to see if others will join you on the cross I have called you to die on? Will you carry it, my son and daughter? Give that broken heart to me so I can heal it. Give me your broken life so I can fix it. If you try to do it on your own, you will fail. You were never meant to fix things on your own. I am Savior, you are not. Come to me as a child with all that is broken in your life so I can help you.

Love Jesus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez

This blog is connected to the ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez. For more information on events, to receive personal ministry or to donate you can visit: jazizgutierrez.com
S.O.I.L by Jaziz Gutierrez. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

BTemplates.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Book Trailer

Popular Posts

Blog Archive