Wednesday, February 13, 2013


I saw the front doors of the church open with light piercing the gloom. I heard God say to me only those who obey the Apostolic mandate of this hour will be able to keep their doors open and those who don't will struggle until they finally close their doors. What is this Apostolic mandate? If you look at the parable of the last supper Luke 14:15-24 The King had sent out an invitation and many had made excuses not to come to his supper. So he sent his servants to invite those who had yet not been invited.
Luke 14:22-24 And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.' 23 Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. 24 For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
Here are the three specifics of this last days mandate:
Only those who GO will know the supernatural demonstration of My Spirit. As you go out in power in boldness I will confirm my word through signs and wonders. Highways and Hedges  are those places my church has neglected such as the inner cities, city streets, prisons, hospitals, convalescent homes and the like. It is time for my church to go where it hasn't gone before; even the furthest corners of the earth. Compel is the urgency of heaven to fill My house. So fill My house; don't worry about what they look like, what they smell like or what they do; for I will raise a great and mighty army out of these. Even now I myself have been visiting those in prisons, in bars, in their rooms and even in those dark places. Why? I've had to go myself because you have not been obedient to GO.


If you find this article helpful or would like to leave a comment or visit our website:
Jaziz Gutierrez
http://www.loverevivalrevolution.com

Facebook: School Of Impartation and Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez

This blog is connected to the ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez. For more information on events, to receive personal ministry or to donate you can visit: jazizgutierrez.com
S.O.I.L by Jaziz Gutierrez. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

BTemplates.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Book Trailer

Popular Posts