Thursday, September 26, 2024

I hear the Lord say, "You will either submit to the discipline of the Lord or come under His judgment. I will judge the adultery of my people who secretly sin and are deceived into thinking that they are "safe" because they said a prayer of salvation. Salvation is for those who obey my voice and commands. Your false Prophets, Teachers, Pastors, Apostles, and Evangelists have deluded you. They deceived you into believing that you can disobey without consequences. That you can still partake of the world and all its lusts just like them and be called by My name! I will not tolerate your whoredoms and I won't listen to your excuses. You sin because you want to. You're in lust with this world and would rather have that than Me. Then you complain about your fruitless prayers, your tribulations, and suffering. You brought a curse upon yourself by running greedily after filthy lucre like Balaam, operating in the anger and violence of Cain and the rebellion of Korah. Do you think you will escape judgment because you sit on the pew? No! I am going to clean house! I am coming for a bride that is not in bed with the devil nor eating off his table. I'm coming for a bride who is faithful to me and keeps herself pure. Now is the time repent and give yourself fully to Me." The Lord has spoken.
09/26/24
Jaziz Gutierrez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate

Ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez

This blog is connected to the ministry of Jaziz Gutierrez. For more information on events, to receive personal ministry or to donate you can visit: jazizgutierrez.com
S.O.I.L by Jaziz Gutierrez. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

BTemplates.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Book Trailer

Popular Posts